All Collections
FAQs for Students
Where to go if I have a complaint?
Where to go if I have a complaint?
Brett Shanley avatar
Written by Brett Shanley
Updated over a week ago

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our services. Please send an email to [email protected] outlining your full complaint. We would love to hear from you and will aim to fix the situation. If you are still unhappy with our services and feel Knoma is unable to help, you can take your complaint directly to the Financial Ombudsman on 0800 023 4567 or via this link.

Did this answer your question?